Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A photo finish on a dark morning

This scrappy beauty is based on a pattern from the Me and My Sister design "Ingrid" from their book 3 times the Charm Book Two. All the patterns in the book are designed to use charm packs and some yardage and they all look great in their fabric choices. I dug through the 5" squares box and found bright's and then a black print with multi colour dots on it for my yardage. This one has finished at 27" by 35" so smallish. I was originally thinking wheelchair lap quilt. I suppose it could be a through it over the baby in the car quilt too. It is ready for Scrapbag quilters at our meeting at the end of the month. Piecefully, Joanne
Linking up with Lorna at SewFreshQuilts (here)

2 comments:

  1. I love your colors in this quilt. It looks warm and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing. We have updated the list of Roblox music codes at RmusicCoder

    ReplyDelete