Saturday, August 9, 2014

Some say three peas in a pod

My sister and I traveled to the Cleveland area to visit our brother who is a resident in an Assisted Living Facility. It is a long drive for me (9+ hours) so we don't make it often. Bill seemed to know who we were and we had a nice visit. He has good people looking after him and we are thankful for that. I am back home and am anticipating a busy family weekend. My son is coming for a visit and then my daughter is coming up, the boys are here already. Wonder if they will all be in the same place at the same time to sing Happy Birthday to me? Piecefully, Joanne

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice trip! Did you make it to any quilt shops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a long trip, glad you had a safe and pleasant visit. Sounds like you will be quite busy - and Happy Birthday to you!! You don't want me to sing, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice picture. God bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete