Monday, June 9, 2014

A beautiful day in the neighbourhood

this weekend the boys were taking advantage of what Grandpa could save from their old swing set. We had a nice visit and they are coming back again next weekend. Grandpa has also constructed some new paths through the garden that are good for running. The fenced area is an attempt to keep the rabbits at bay and is working so far.
On the quilting and sewing front I have attached a couple of bindings to Scrapbag quilts and done some machine quilting. Friday I hope to get my regular piecing machine back and will (barring the unforeseen) buy myself a new machine. Piecefully, Joanne

1 comment:

  1. What kind of machine are you considering, Joanne. I really need a lightweight to take to group. Hoping for one of the Janome's as I like their machines.

    ReplyDelete