Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hands to Help, check in number two

This is my second Hands to Help. It is all bound and labelled and ready to donate at the next Scrapbag Quilters meeting. It's final dimensions were 41" by 49". It was originally done as a mystery quilt using nickels.
I have been busy with my Quiltmaker testing and one for Kristy at Quiet Play. The Quiltmaker testing is for their 100 Blocks magazine Volume 10. It delights and amazes me how many talented designers there are and this publication gives many of them an opportunity to shine.  Piecefully, Joanne

26 comments:

  1. Very nice pattern. I love the colors. Someone is going to love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attractive quilt. I agree both the pattern and colours were great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my site kliknij tu to kwestia która mnie intryguje

    ReplyDelete
  4. wejdź tu moja strona internetowa proszę sprawdzić

    ReplyDelete
  5. klik tutaj to idea które mnie interesuje

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Courier Bags Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  7. sprawdź to kwestia które mnie ciekawi

    ReplyDelete
  8. url najlepsza strona internetowa o my site

    ReplyDelete
  9. klik tutaj najlepsza strona www na temat my site

    ReplyDelete
  10. wejdź tutaj to sprawa które mnie interesuje

    ReplyDelete
  11. zobacz tu moja strona internetowa proszę sprawdzić

    ReplyDelete