Saturday, September 10, 2011

What happened to the summer of 2011?

I can hardly believe it is September. We had a very chopped up summer with very little actually being accomplished. A wee little mouse problem has lead to the total clear out of my sewing room. No little guys in evidence but the thought still lingers. The total clean out did however make me realize what a pile of UFO's I have amassed and how much stash I have accumulated. I would say what was I thinking but there might be some doubt that I was in fact thinking.
All I have actuully finished this summer are three duffle bags. One is for myself and the other two are for the boys. The older grandson said bees and so bees it was. I found five different fabrics with bees on them and used them. Hopefully a picture can be taken soon and I can post it.
Quilt guilds start up next week. I attended the Project Linus meeting in Kitchener on behalf of the Kincardine Guild. I have yet to get ready my BOM for next week. So time to step away from the computer and sit down at my sewing machine. Piecefully, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment